Covid Safety Policy
We're excited to welcome you back into our studio! We've put together some guidelines to help you and our staff stay safe, please see below.
- Class sizes limited to 8 students, to ensure distancing can be maintained.
- Students and teachers will have a temperature check on arrival. If you do have a temperature we'll rearrange your class for a new date.
- All students and staff are required to sanitise hands on entry.
- Masks to be worn by students and staff throughout the class.
- Drinks will be prepared by a staff member, please ask for as many as you'd like!
- Individually packed biscuits and water provided.
- We will be asking students to leave the studio for the lunch break. There are plenty of places to get food nearby and outside places to sit if you'd prefer.
- Each student will have their own set of equipment.
- Before each class the studio will be thoroughly disinfected.
- The toilet will be cleaned before the class and 3 times during the day.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided around the studio.
Things To Note
Social distancing may not be possible during fittings or some demonstrations. Masks will be worn during these and hands sanitised before. Please contact us if you have any questions about how this will work.
Please let us know if you are feeling unwell before the workshop. We will organise for you to move to another date.
We want our workshops to be as friendly and welcoming as possible and we'll do our best to make sure these measures don't impact your experience. We're really looking forward to seeing you in a class soon!
If you have any concerns or questions about the above, please email us at email@example.com