The PFAFF® bias binder foot allows you to attach bias binding around the edge of your fabric easily and neatly. You will need unfolded bias binding 24mm (1") wide.
How to use:
- Remove the presser foot. Attach the Bias Binder.
- Cut the beginning of the bias tape at a diagonal.
- Feed the tape into the scroll of the binder and pull out to the back.
- Adjust the binder and/or the needle position so that the needle pierces the fabric approximately 1 - 1.5 mm (1/16 inch) from the folded edge of the bias tape.
- Stitch about 25 mm (1 inch) along the Bias Tape.
- Insert the edge of the fabric to be bound between the Bias Tape edges into the slot of the binder. The Bias Tape will enclose the raw edge automatically during sewing.
Please check your machine against the machine codes below to see if it will be compatible.
PFAFF Product Code: 820245096
Machine group compatibility: A B C D E F G J K