The Performance Icon is Pfaff's top of the range sewing machine with an astounding level of sewing capability and features. It has a tablet-like touch screen through which you control the machine's settings and which also acts as a guide, helping you achieve sewing perfection.
- Enhanced Original IDT System. Integrated Dual Feed technology precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time. Includes its own power source, and a built-in sensor lets you know when to activate or deactivate it.
Huge Multi-Touch Screen.
The 10.1in (257mm) full-color screen works like a smartphone or tablet, and is the largest, most intuitive display available from PFAFF®, specially designed to support a dedicated sewist like you. Includes the Help Center, a User’s Guide and Getting Started option to support and inspire sewists. Our Help Center features more than 50 animated or illustrated interactive on- screen, step-by-step guides for reference and efficiency in support of countless projects. Our screen interface features tablet-like ability to swipe, pinch, and zoom.
- Power, Stability and Precision. The base design reduces vibrations, giving you the stability you require for precise results. Our needle piercing power is also nearly twice as strong as previous models, sewing through heavy fabrics with ease.
- Unlimited Creative Freedom. The Stitch Creator™ feature gives you the freedom to create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
- Automatic Needle Threader. Our fully automatic needle threader is available for the utmost efficiency and convenience. The thread paths with telescopic thread guides allow you to use all of your favorite threads, even if they are on larger spools.
- WiFi and MySewnet. Load stitches to your machine from the mySewnet™ app— enabled with cloud storage and automatic updates via WiFi. When connected to the free PFAFF® CreatorCue™ app, step-by-step sewing instructions and tutorials from the Help Center can be viewed on demand.
- ActivStitch Technology. Apply metallic and novelty threads to your project with expert precision using Pfaff's revolutionary ActivStitch technology. Thread is fed perfectly through the machine for gorgeous results, all thanks to built-in sensors that actively measure and regulate your thread.
- Lighting Design. Our innovative lighting technology gives you the most even work light on the market for the brightest sewing experience. LED lighting is perfectly positioned at the most beneficial points to eliminate shadows.
- Largest Working Area. We’ve engineered the market’s largest workspace: an overall increase in width and height under the arm than previous models, with the most height ever under the sewing head, giving your hands plenty of room and a better view of large projects, like quilts. 12.2in width and 5.1in height (310mm and 140mm)
Standard presser foot for IDT system
Fancy stitch foot for IDT system
Fancy stitch foot
Blindhem foot for IDT system
Zipper foot for IDT system
Sensormatic buttonhole foot
Manual buttonhole foot
Embroidery / sensormatic free motion foot
1/4 inch quilting foot for IDT system
Maxi stitch foot
- 4 x thread nets
- Seam ripper
- 6 x bobbins
- Edge / quilting guide
- 2 x thread cone holders
- 6 x spool caps (2 x small, 2 x medium and 2 x large)
- Large spool holder
- Bobbin case for straight stitch left (black)
- Knee lifter
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Multipurpose tool / button reed
- Soft cover for machine
- Electronic foot controller
- User guide
- Bi-level guide foot for IDT system
Warranty + Extra Information:
- 5 years - our machines have a full PFAFF® manufacturer’s warranty which is 5 years for mechanical parts, electrical parts and labour.
- Free postage on all sewing machines
- Your machine will be delivered Mon-Fri within 7 days of payment clearing. Your order will be processed and dispatched the same day where possible.
- You can find our full terms and conditions here.