The PFAFF® piping foot allows you to insert packaged piping into seams and edges for a tailored finish. Perfect for adding a special touch to a handmade garment or item of home furnishing.
Easy to use and fits a wide range of PFAFF machines. Please check your machine against the machine codes below to see if it will be compatible.
PFAFF Product Code: 820532096
Machine group compatibility: A B C D E F G J K
- Snap on the Piping Foot.
- Place piping along the seam line on right side of fabric. Place second piece of fabric on top with right sides together.
- Put fabric and piping layers under Piping Foot with the piping in the groove on the under- side of the foot. Sew with a straight stitch, length 2.5. The groove on the underside of the foot will guide the piping as you sew.
- Cut bias or crosswise grain strips, wide enough to cover the cording plus seam allowances.
- Lay the cording on the wrong side of the fabric strip and wrap the fabric over the cord.
- Place the fabric and cord under the Piping Foot with the cord in the groove on the under- side of the foot.
- Stitch. The groove will guide the cord so the fabric covers evenly.